Whether you suffered a sports injury or have Arthritis, rehabilitation could be what your body needs to regain function and improve your overall musculoskeletal system: https://t.co/sFPvY2y4hx
There are small but extremely impactful lifestyle changes you can make starting today to dramatically reduce your risk of a stroke. https://t.co/OXBCnM5CA5
#StrokePrevention #StrokeRehabilitation #ElPasoStrokeRehab
Caring for a loved one with #CerebralPalsy (CP) comes with a unique set of challenges but these challenges provide opportunities to learn and grow. Learn how you can best support them: https://t.co/wlYPyohwCA
#RehabilitationServices #ElPasoRehabiliation #CongenitalDisability
Rehabilitation Medicine as a whole treat several diseases, injuries, and symptoms. The umbrella, the focus is broken down to include:
Maranatha Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Offers General Doctor Services and More
As your partner in healthcare, we are committed to providing you with a wide range of services to meet your various health needs.
Our community-friendly services are designed to provide El Paso residents with affordable and reliable options.
Our additional services include:
- General doctor services. We provide the following general services:
- Routine exams
- Diagnosis and treatments
- Medical information and advice
- Health and nutrition advice
- Prescription for medications
- Referral to specialists
- Early intervention for health risks
- Holistic approaches to medication.With natural remedies such as modified diet and exercise, we will recommend treatments that incorporate principles of overall health and well-being, which are meant to correct your condition.
- Treatment for burns. We help treat serious burns with physical therapy to help improve muscle strength and coordination, as well your ability to continue doing the things you enjoy.
- Weight loss consultation. If you need to lose weight for health reasons, we can help create a plan that targets your specific goal with long-term success in mind.