There are small but extremely impactful lifestyle changes you can make starting today to dramatically reduce your risk of a stroke. https://t.co/OXBCnM5CA5
#StrokePrevention #StrokeRehabilitation #ElPasoStrokeRehab
Caring for a loved one with #CerebralPalsy (CP) comes with a unique set of challenges but these challenges provide opportunities to learn and grow. Learn how you can best support them: https://t.co/wlYPyohwCA
#RehabilitationServices #ElPasoRehabiliation #CongenitalDisability
Being proactive when it comes to your body's needs is the best thing you can do for yourself. One method of keeping your body in optimal condition is physical therapy. Learn more here: https://t.co/Ck06VZxgbG
Rehabilitation Medicine as a whole treat several diseases, injuries, and symptoms. The umbrella, the focus is broken down to include:
Maranatha Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Offers General Doctor Services and More
As your partner in healthcare, we are committed to providing you with a wide range of services to meet your various health needs.
Our community-friendly services are designed to provide El Paso residents with affordable and reliable options.
Our additional services include:
- General doctor services. We provide the following general services:
- Routine exams
- Diagnosis and treatments
- Medical information and advice
- Health and nutrition advice
- Prescription for medications
- Referral to specialists
- Early intervention for health risks
- Holistic approaches to medication.With natural remedies such as modified diet and exercise, we will recommend treatments that incorporate principles of overall health and well-being, which are meant to correct your condition.
- Treatment for burns. We help treat serious burns with physical therapy to help improve muscle strength and coordination, as well your ability to continue doing the things you enjoy.
- Weight loss consultation. If you need to lose weight for health reasons, we can help create a plan that targets your specific goal with long-term success in mind.